Saturday, July 2, 2011

Quality time with an old friend

My Best Friends little sister knew that Erin and I hadn't seen eachother in a couple of years, so she planned to have here wedding near to where we live. Well, I'm sure that wasn't her reason for having her destination wedding here at this beach, but hey! I got to see Erin and her kids, plus all of Erin's family! We played at the beach together, and then Maddy and I got to attend Mary's wedding. Of course the pictures are out of order, but what else would you expect coming from my blog? :) Erin's cousins burying Maddy
Tada!! I was a big fan of Maddy being stuck in a hole. I only had to keep track of 2 kids at the beach, since I knew Maddy wasn't going anywhere! haha


Mommy and Maddy at Mary's reception



Dancing with Erin's daughter Natalie



Maddy and her princess dancing (she thinks Mary is a princess)






Dancing with Mommy (she didn't hesitate to let me know that it wasn't as fun as dancing with the Bride!)






From left to right: Natalie, Evan (Erin's kids) Sarah, Maddy & Ben

And now the rest of the beach pictures!



Ben's very first trip to the beach... He LOVED it.



I must say, my three kids were pretty easy on me... considering I brought all three of them to the beach without Joseph!



Ben LOVED crawling around in the sand. AND into the waves... even if they rolled right over him!



I love that Erin took these pictures! Most of the time I am the one taking the pictures, so I'm never in any of them! Now my kids will know that I was apart of their childhood!



Maddy and Natalie jumping waves






Ben and Mommy...


Everytime a wave rolled in, Ben would clap! He was so cute! It was a great beach trip. I'm not sure that Sarah had any memories of the beach because it's been so long since we have been! So all the kids were loving every minute of it!


We had a great time with Erin, and the wedding was beautiful! It was so nice to see her family again. I hope that it isn't two years before we see eachother again!








Now for some pics of the kids doing what they do...





Storytime with Daddy! AND yes, Sarah is wearing a skirt on her head like a lamp shade...



Bathtime! Ben loves to chew on his toothbrush! The kids love playing together in the tub... it's almost as fun as the swimming pool...

One night after putting the kids to bed, Maddy kept screaming about how Sarah wouldn't leave her alone. When I went in to see what was going on I found Sarah in Maddy's bed. Maddy posed for the picture, and then demanded that Sarah get into her own bed!





These kids are a trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment