Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Ben's First Haircut!

My sweet little baby is not so little anymore.... He had the cutest little curls on the back of his head, but only when he was sweaty, or at the pool. When the hair wasn't curled, there was nothing cute about it... unless you are into the whole mullet look!


I've been wanting to cut it for months now... but I needed more hands, and someone to take pictures! So I asked my wonderful friend Jen to cut it for me! What a good friend :)


BEFORE


We gave him a sucker and had Maddy entertain him... Her idea of distracting him was getting him to give her licks of his sucker... What a sucker! He thought it was the greatest thing in the world.






No more curls!


What in the world am I doing in this picture?? Let's try to ignore that and focus on how grown up Ben looks!




What a big boy! Thanks a million Jen!


No comments:

Post a Comment