Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Dentist

Maddy went to the dentist the first week of December for her routine teeth cleaning. No cavities! Yay!  I had Sarah and Ben with me, which was not fun! (why do I put myself through such torture?)  After talking to the hygienist, we decided to squeeze Sarah in for her first teeth cleaning. She is a very shy little girl, and I wasn't sure how she would handle it, after all Maddy freaked out completely her first time.

But then I turn around to find this:

Maddy sat down beside her and held her hand, and told her that everything was going to be just fine.

And wouldn't you know, Sarah sat there and let them clean her teeth, without so much as a wimper. If she was unsure she would just look at Maddy, and that was all she needed! Good thing, because I was wrestling Ben the whole time!! What a good big sister.  I was so proud!  Oh, and Sarah has no cavities either!

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww...that is soo cute it almost made me cry!! haha What good sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet! I love that Sarah had complete trust in her big sister :)

    ReplyDelete