Monday, February 21, 2011

Progress

We made our weekly trip to see the "house", and we were excited to see that they had finished the plumbing and laid the foundation! It's funny how it seems bigger with the foundation than it did with only the dirt. The girls were having a blast running around while we were there.
The front porch..
They even had all the wood stacked so they could start the framing.
Maddy and Sarah posed for a picture...


View from the back of the house. Maddy and Sarah's room, and their bathroom to the left.


I took this picture from the back of our property line. The girls are going to love playing in this backyard!

We can't wait to see what they've done by next Saturday! Hopefully they start framing on Monday...

Now for some cute pictures of the kiddies... Here is Ben playing in his exersaucer. Maddy and Sarah were watching a movie on the portable dvd player, and decided to include Ben. I think he liked it!

Walked in to find Maddy and Sarah like this... They can be so sweet! I hope they are always good friends..

Ben having a good time playing.. what a cutie!

I had to take this picture on Sunday... Cricket helps me out with Ben when Joseph isn't there. I was the primary chorister, but now I'm the nursery leader.. Cricket is nice enough to take Ben for the 3rd hour. Scott had him yesterday, and tried his hardest to get him to sleep but couldn't. Then Cricket takes him... and just minutes later, voila. It was so cute, that I took a picture!
My cute girls after church. Neither one wanted to change out of their dress. They were just eating a snack, and I snapped a picture!

Joseph got a phone call from a friend who lives in the neighborhood, to tell us that there was a crew at our house framing! Whaaaaat? So we drove out there , and they have framed the whole house! There was a missing wall in Ben's room, but other than that...

Maddy in the laundry room

Maddy in her bedroom

Joseph standing in the doorway...

I can't believe they framed it all! It was so exciting to walk around and know where everything was. When we decided to build this house we chose it from a floor plan on a sheet of paper. There was no model home for us to walk through. I'm SO excited that it is turning out exactly how I pictured it in my head! We are going to measure our furniture and head back out there on Saturday, then draw it on the floor with sidewalk chalk to see how we want to arrange it all.
That way when moving day comes, I'm not trying to figure it out.
More pictures to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment