Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Stephanie had found someone to make her wedding cake, and then they changed their mind... so while trying to make her feel better I volunteered to do it... Obviously I wasn't in the right frame of mind, or I never would have agreed to it!! But I did it.... so here it is in all the stages of its glory.

And yes, it was made out of FunFetti cake mix per the Bride's request!

After the Buttercream Icing...



Now its been covered with Fondant and is ready to be decorated...



Voila! I think It turned out pretty good for the first wedding cake I have ever made! Complete with a glass Columbia Temple on top! The only people that can really appreciate all I went through making this cake are my Grandparents - they watched me every step of the way and helped me get it right! I love you guys!




1 comment: