Monday, February 6, 2012

The Random Post

My little model.  Stylin' in his new suit!

Maddy's new haircut!  Thanks Mindee!

So cute!!

Molly and Ben hugging over Christmas. They are so cute.

We were driving to VA when Maddy drew this. She loves the ninja turtles

Me and Maddy

Playing with Uncle Scott

Look mom! I did my own hair!!

Waiting for the oil to be changed, in style!

Sarah got some very large blow pops and shared them with her brother and sister. I put them in the tub so the house didn't become a sticky mess... they loved them!

Ben's blue mouth

I went to check on Sarah before I went to bed and found her like this


I had all these pictures from the end of the year, and random ones from January so I just made this random post to show them.  What an adventure 2011 was!  We were able to buy a house, I had to say goodbye to my Pal, Ben starting walking and talking... never a dull moment!  I look forward to seeing what 2012 has to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment