Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Joseph loves to help out with the girls....It's a good thing I told him to take everything off before he started feeding her the carrots! I'm not sure if Sarah really got much to eat...She looks as if she is wearing most of what was in the jar!
Maddy wanted to watch a movie and Sarah wants to be doing whatever Maddy is doing, so I set them up on the floor to watch Peter Pan. They had a blast together but If I could do it all again I never would have shown Maddy that movie.... She wants to watch it over and over and over and over! I have never seen a movie so many times in my life! I thought her Finding Nemo phase was bad!

Sarah's cup was empty, but she was thrilled to have one anyway!



My cute almost matching girls! I got them ready for church and they were so darn cute I had to take their picture before we left.



No comments:

Post a Comment