Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I was sitting on the couch and when I looked down I saw the girls watching TV - sitting just like this... It is pretty much the cutest thing I have ever seen.
All ready to go to Grandmama's house! I was surprised that Sarah didn't mind wearing this hat. She just sat there looking all cute in her little seat.

These outfits were given to us at different times by different people... and I was so excited when I realized the girls could match! This is the first time they have ever dressed alike. ( and it won't be the last) I think I'm really going to like having two girls...


Sarah and Stephanie (Aunt Neenee) waiting for our BBQ Dinner to start.
We went to Mama and Papa's to shoot fireworks for the fourth of July. Maddy ended up in the house watching "Wow Wow Wubzy" and "Blues Clues" with daddy because she was terrified of the fireworks. Sarah joined them... It is August now and Maddy still asks us if there will be fireworks every time we go outside. Curse that memory of hers :)



We went to Georgetown for a BBQ lunch and boat ride with Josephs family
on July 4th. Maddy really enjoyed it, but she wanted to play in the water and was devastated when we wouldn't let her go in. You would think riding on a boat would be enough! I'm starting to realize that nothing you do is ever enough....



No comments:

Post a Comment